Re: I got the replication blues

--On Thursday, January 06, 2005 11:32 AM -0500 David Sonenberg <dsonenberg@strozllc.com> wrote:

replica         uri=ldaps://auth.dc.secure:636
                binddn="cn=Manager,dc=strozllc,dc=com"
                bindmethod=simple credentials="XXXXXXXXXXX"

updatedn        "cn=admin,dc=strozllc,dc=com"
updateref       ldaps://auth.ny.secure:636

David,

Given that the updatedn and the DN the replica is supposed to bind as are supposed to be the same, I think the problem here is quite apparent. I suggest changing the "binddn" used in your replica statement in the master.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer