[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: proxycache with error 'no objectClass attribute'
- To: "Jay zh" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: proxycache with error 'no objectClass attribute'
- From: "Pierangelo Masarati" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 07:57:32 +0100 (CET)
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <BAY18-F41CjnZS08i7M0002b984@hotmail.com>
- References: <BAY18-F41CjnZS08i7M0002b984@hotmail.com>
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.3a-1
>>The proxy only caches the attributes listed in the template by design.
>>details are described in this paper (although it essentially describes
>>initial implementation as an add-on to back-meta, while now it's
>>implemented as an overlay.
> Thanks a lot.
> BTW, how do I get the cache hit/miss rate about proxy cache? Is there
> anything like backend monitor
> or the only way is to parse slapd log by
There might be in the future something like a back-monitor entry. In
fact, the back-monitor in HEAD has been made overlay-aware, and I intend
to develop an API that allows (at least) backends, databases and overlays,
and in general those entitities that are monitored, to publish and update
But this is off-topic here, it pertains more to the -devel list.
SysNet - via Dossi,8 27100 Pavia Tel: +390382573859 Fax: +390382476497