Re: Schema Design Question

Your questions regarding "schema design" are more appropriately
discussed in a general LDAP forum such as <ldap@umich.edu>,
or in forums about the kinds of applications you intend your
directory to support.  I note the OpenLDAP General LDAP FAQ
offers some information which might be generally useful here.
If others have more specific "help" they would like to offer,
please provide it off list.

Kurt