Re: small problem building 2.2.17 with BerkeleyDB.4.2

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
You didn't check the real cause of your problem in config.log, did you?  I
suspect you also need to set CPFLAGS=-I<path to berkeley headers>; also,
the library paths uually go in LDFLAGS; I don't know where LDPATH comes
from, maybe I'm missing something...

It should be LD_LIBRARY_PATH, since in 2.2.x, configure tries to run the compiled program (IIRC in 2.1.x it did just tried to link it).

Regards,
Buchan

--
Buchan Milne                      Senior Support Technician
Obsidian Systems                  http://www.obsidian.co.za