Re: small problem building 2.2.17 with BerkeleyDB.4.2

--On 19 October 2004 14:06 +0200 Buchan Milne <bgmilne@obsidian.co.za> wrote:

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
You didn't check the real cause of your problem in config.log, did you?
I suspect you also need to set CPFLAGS=-I<path to berkeley headers>;
also, the library paths uually go in LDFLAGS; I don't know where LDPATH
comes from, maybe I'm missing something...

nope it's called typing in the wrong thing in the mail message as the system is at home at present. :-(( I did mean LDFLAGS honest !!

It should be LD_LIBRARY_PATH, since in 2.2.x, configure tries to run the
compiled program (IIRC in 2.1.x it did just tried to link it).

o.k. i'll hot foot it home and try that now
many thanks
alex

Regards,
Buchan

--
Buchan Milne                      Senior Support Technician
Obsidian Systems                  http://www.obsidian.co.za

Sent using Mulberry 3.1.2