Re: SyncRepl not syncing

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

Hm, I don't have any sessionlog directive for my syncRepl setup. The only time I've seen syncRepl completely delete an entry (that wasn't due to a bug) was when the replica didn't have permission to read the entry in question. So I'd guess that it isn't required.

--Quanah

Well, read permissions shouldn't be an issue since I tried reading as the root dn of the master, and it still deleted the entry in the replica.

For now, I've just had to go with slurpd replication.
I'll try fully rebuilding the master database later on a test system, to see if I can find any differences. I suspect that the provider entries just aren't getting added in dynamically like they're supposed to, so I'll just make slapadd do it for me.