[Date Prev][Date Next]
Segmentation fault on creating Heimdal database
I am still new to this ldap/kerberos area. I tried to build up a environment with OpenLDAP as a KDC and Heimidal Kerberos for authentication purpose. I built the sources respectively and enabled the relevant options regarding the interoperability of Heimdal and Openldap. However, when I tried to create/initailize heimdal database using kadmin -l and init my.REALM it gives a segmentation fault on the operation. Is it a known issue here, or I missed out something here. I'd apprecaite your kind help a lot. Thank you in advance.
TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.