[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Master replication server reliability
- To: "Tony Earnshaw" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Openldap list" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: Master replication server reliability
- From: "James Courtney" <Jcourtney@inphonic.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 04:29:09 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcSCGjsMjUsKNHOeR5SCM8o7IQCvgwAh+x6g
- Thread-topic: Master replication server reliability
Sorry, I felt like I'd strayed off list topic and into Courier territory
so I just asked you specifically.
Thanks for the help!
From: Tony Earnshaw [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 6:54 AM
To: Openldap list
Cc: James Courtney
Subject: RE: Master replication server reliability
fre, 13.08.2004 kl. 19.41 skrev James Courtney:
> We're using 2.2.1 still as that was current when we started our
> project. Do you know of any performance issues with 2.2.1 vs. later
> version or any real concrete reasons to consider an upgrade?
Just upgrade ;)
I mean why not just run RH's standard 2.0.27 as it was 3 years ago? What
was wrong with MSDOS 6 anyway? Why aren't you runnin RH7? It was good
More people would benefit from anything written if threads on any list
were kept to that list
My resume - CV - says that I speak a few languages fluently. I have
academic qualifications in all of them. It doesn't mention "catese" or
"dogese". I speak fluent catese and reasonable dogese, but I've never
taken any exams in them, never needed to.