Re: SSL subjectAltName woes

On Wednesday, August 11, 2004, at 01:20 PM, Jeff Saxton wrote:
Examining at the server certificate with:
 openssl x509 -noout -text -in corpserv-03-certificate.pem
It appears that the subjectAltName is not being put in the certificate:

I agree, but don't have any ideas. The configuration looked OK to me, as far as it went, but it could be that for some trivial reason it isn't actually the configuration used to generate the request. Anyway, it's a mystery to me. Maybe there's some openssl list where experts in this matter can be found.

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu