From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Donn Cave
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 2:29 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: SSL subjectAltName woes

On Wednesday, August 11, 2004, at 01:20 PM, Jeff Saxton wrote: ...
> Examining at the server certificate with:
>  openssl x509 -noout -text -in corpserv-03-certificate.pem
> It appears that the subjectAltName is not being put in the
> certificate:

I agree, but don't have any ideas.  The configuration looked
OK to me, as far as it went, but it could be that for some trivial
reason it isn't actually the configuration used to generate the request.
Anyway, it's a mystery to me.  Maybe there's some openssl list where
experts in this matter can be found.

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu