additional info: dialup Access: attribute description contains inappropriate characters

I have set up LDAP (v 1.9) and FreeRADIUS(v 1.148.2.3), I have set(in the
FreeRADIUS config):

                access_attr_used_for_allow = yes

with

                access_attr = "dialupAccess"

I am now unsure as to how to set the dialupAccess attribute in the .ldif
files, this is the result:

ldapadd -D "cn=Manager,dc=bnet,dc=org" -Wc -f /tmp/test.ldif
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=dialup yes,ou=dialup,dc=bnet,dc=org"
ldapadd: update failed: cn=dialup yes,ou=dialup,dc=bnet,dc=org
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type (17)
        additional info: dialup Access: attribute type undefined

and the ldif file:

dn: cn=dialup yes,ou=dialup,dc=bnet,dc=org
cn: dialup yes
gn: dialup
sn: yes
physicalDeliveryOfficeName: ncc
objectclass: top
objectclass: person
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
dialup Access: true
uid: dialup
userPassword: testdialup

The same error occurs regardless of if it's "dialupAccess" or "dialup
Access"

Thanks much,

-Spenser Clark
BeachNet Manager