Re: additional info: dialup Access: attribute description contains inappropriate characters

Spencer,

I think you have your versions wrong.  You could be using openldap 1.9, if
so you need to upgrade.  Freeradius is just in the process of releasing
1.0 so I'm not sure where you got 1.148.

Anyway, if you just have your versions wrong and are really using openldap
and freeradius, then you can find more info on how to use ldap and freeradius
at:

http://www.freeradius.org/radiusd/doc/ldap_howto.txt  (text only)
or
http://www.doris.cc/radius (html and text)

Basically, you need to take the freeradius supplied schema file and
include it into your slapd.conf file.  The file is named
RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema.  Read and follow the instructions, they will show
you how to do it.

You can see the correct name of the attribute (dialupAccess) by looking in
the schema file.

Hope that is helpful.

Dusty Doris