I'm studying LDAP for my thesis and I read a lot of paper about implementation of LDAP with Postgresql as a backend and
I'd like know if this backend is still "experimental", because all the tentatives I've made was frustrated.
My system is composed by:
--> Operational System: Kurumin
--> Openldap 2.2.13
--> Postgresql 7.4.2
--> Iodbc
I have to develop a system using LDAP to authenticate user's login and keep the data in a Postgresql to optimize consults in
the future.
The first part is OK, but the second....
I think BDB or LBDM is defaults, then it's easier to use them. Besides this, benchmarks are better... or not???
Thank in advance