[Date Prev][Date Next]
ACL's for files and directories ?
Can OpenLDAP be used for access controal on files and directories?
1. Linux clients
2. Files are on NFS server
3. Users and groups are add to OpenLDAP
4. "files" and "directories" are add to OpenLDAP
5. OpenLDAP takes car of all the file and directory permissions
1. Linux server with samba & OpenLDAP
2. Windows Clients
3. OpenLDAP takes care off file and directory permissions
1. Linux server with samba, OpenLDAP, NFS
2. OpenLDAP does file and directory permissions
I'm hoping all of this can be doen with OpenLDAP. I've never used it so I don't know.