RE: Multiple names for base dn?

Use back-ldap and a set of rewrite rules to rewrite dc=ncsu,dc=edu to
o=ncsu,c=us. Back-ldap will handle traffic to/from o=ncsu,c=us, and the
"real" backend will handle traffic to dc=ncsu,dc=edu.

See slapd-ldap(5) and slapd-meta(5) for additional information.

Matthew Hardin
Symas Corporation
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP software:
http://www.symas.net/download

[...]