Multiple names for base dn?

Folk,

I'm switching our base dn from o=NCSU,c=US to dc=ncsu,dc=edu.
Unfortunately, a lot of folk are currently using o=NCSU,c=US.  In an ideal
world, I'd like to see o=NCSU,c=US effectively be an alias to
dc=ncsu,dc=edu.  Is this possible?  Any suggestions?  =/  I can not see
any way to utilize aliases or referals to accomplish this, since they are
different bases.

Daniel

--
\ \\\      Daniel Henninger           http://www.vorpalcloud.org/        /// /