Re: Replication Problem

My updatedn is listed as rootdn and according to
openldap admin guide, it should work fine. (I'm not
I, however, had the problem solved tho (see below).

Changed the master's slapd.conf to:

replica uri=ldap://cielo.design1.rldp.com
       bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

Changed the slave's slapd.conf to:
rootpw		secret

You were right about the erro codes tho. Thanks man.