RE: entryUUID and automagic generation of unique attributes

> Is this dependant on a particular version?
>
> Sorry to seem thick-headed, but I am buried to my neck in trying to
> arbitrarily spend money when we may not need to.
>
> If I query the directory, I do not see that attribute.

it's operational, you need to explicitly ask for it, i.e.,
by searching for entryUUID, or for '+' (RFC3673) or
'@extensibleObject' (draft-zeilenga-ldap-adlist; the draft
uses '+' as objectClass prefix, which is tolerated by
current implementations but '@' is favored).

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati