ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Unknown authentication method (86)

Hello all,

I'm trying to run an openldap client which I have installed on a solaris machine. But I get the following error when I use the command:

ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -h host -b "" -Omaxssf=0 "objectclass=*"

ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Unknown authentication method (86)
        additional info: SASL(-4): no mechanism available: No worthy mechs found

The weird thing is that it works on the another machine with the same command.

thank you in advance for any help.