[Date Prev][Date Next]
Why can I bind twice w & w/o a password?
- To: openldap list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Why can I bind twice w & w/o a password?
- From: Thomas Gagné <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:59:39 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1
I created a user, cn=Thomas Gagne,dc=home,dc=lan, and gave him a
password of "homelife". I can successfully bind with and without a
password. I was looking at the output from ethereal and the responses
to successive bind requests (both with and without passwords) are
success! Why would that be?
Why is that?