[Date Prev][Date Next]
What's the connection's status after unbind?
- To: openldap list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: What's the connection's status after unbind?
- From: Thomas Gagné <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:45:12 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1
What's the connection's status after an unbind? If I watch the network
and don't exit the program after the unbind operation, the socket
doesn't look closed. Should I be able to follow an unbind with another
bind without opening another connection?