Creating "symbolic-links" in the ldap-tree

I think the following is quit simple, but I can’t find the way to solve it.

We have an open-ldap version 2.2 running.

I would like to do the following:

The following entry exists:

dn: cn=Boer F.J. de,ou=institute1,ou=employees,o=NHL,c=nl

objectClass: top

objectClass: person

objectClass: organizationalPerson

objectClass: inetOrgPerson

ou: institute1

cn: Boer F.J. de

cn: F.J. de Boer

givenName: Frank

initials: F.J.

sn: Boer

personalTitle: Bacc.

mobile: +31 6 23128068

homePostalAddress: Molenstraat 6 $ 9062 ek Oenkerk

homePhone: +31 58 244312334

displayName: F.J. de Boer

title: beleidsadviseur

roomNumber: F215

employeeNumber: 99999999

telephoneNumber: +31 58 2313414

facsimileTelephoneNumber: +31 5132131174

o: NHL

st: Fryslan

Because this person can only be found in the ou=institute1,ou=employees,….. tree, I would also like the be it visible in the following tree: ou=institute2,ou=employees,….

In unix terminology I would call it a symbolic link.

How can I make this this to work.

Freerk Bosscha

Noordelijke Hogeschool Leeuwarden

The Netherlands