Re: schema error

tir, 16.12.2003 kl. 17.05 skrev Micheal Owen:

> Initially, slapd.conf just include core.schema.After adding
> cosine.schema, inetorgperson.schema and qmail.schema, I can't start
> LDAP Server anymore. I faced the message:
>
> --
> inetorgperson.schema: line 142: AttributeType not found: "audio"
> --

Should work - the attribute 'audio' is in cosine.schema. Did you include
the schemas in the order quoted above? (Very important).

Did you run 'make test' before you ran 'make install'? Did all 16 tests
complete successfully? If you compiled at all, why didn't you compile
2.1.25 (latest) - or, hmmm ... let me guess, was this a BSD port or a
source rpm, perhaps?

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl