schema error

Hi everyone,
I've just complied and install OpenLDAP 2.1.22 (stable version) on my server. I ran the test program already and everything works fine.

Initially, slapd.conf just include core.schema.After adding cosine.schema, inetorgperson.schema and qmail.schema, I can't start LDAP Server anymore. I faced the message:

--
inetorgperson.schema: line 142: AttributeType not found: "audio"
--

any suggestion is highly appreciate. (i'm in urgent case).

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.