[Date Prev][Date Next]
webmin ldap error
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: webmin ldap error
- From: "Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:50:35 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcOckBdSB8Yw8jZdT3GvEz6NtISlmwAAFRvA
- Thread-topic: Replication between different OS
I successfully used the "migrate_all_online.sh" migration script to copy my users & groups into OpenLDAP. I can view the new entries using the Webmin "LDAP Users and Groups" module, but when I try to add a new user through webmin, I get this error:
"Failed to save user : Failed to add user to LDAP database : no structural object class provided"
Does anyone know what causes this?
In my slapd.conf file I have the core, misc, cosine, inetorgperson, nis, and autofs schemas included. Do I need a Samba schema to keep webmin happy? Or is something else wrong?