Re: autofs.schema with smbfs

It's the problem... if the directory will not be mount after user
login, the user haven't a home directory in the machine where he is
logged. My boss wants this solution, and the file system must be smbfs,
because we use machines Window$ too, and he doesn't want two network
file system in the server...

You can understand me??

thanks for your answer.

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 12:34, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
--
 Andre Luis Fogagnoli