Re: [openldap 2.1.22] corrupted database ??

Hi,

Helene.Lastennet@alcatel.fr writes:

> Thanks for your answer I read the document but for me it's always ??
> I use Openldap 2.1.12 and 2.1.22, so the configuration of Berkeley has
> to be already done by openldap server ?  From slapd.conf, we can't
> configure a lot of Berkeley parameters ? so how can I configure my BDB
> backend ?

create a file DB_CONFIG in your database directory, probabley
/var/openldap-data.

The default cache size of BDB is 256 KB so you may extend your cache
size and probabley place the logfiles on a different disk than your
database. Further info you you find here

file:/../BerkeleyDB.4.1/docs/ref/env/db_config.html

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung
Tel:040.64861967 | Fax: 040.64891521