Re: [openldap 2.1.22] corrupted database ??

Thanks for your answer
I read the document but for me it's always ??
I use Openldap 2.1.12 and 2.1.22, so the configuration of Berkeley has to be already done by openldap server ?
From slapd.conf, we can't configure a lot of Berkeley parameters ? so how can I configure my BDB backend ?

I would like to explain again my problem that I can reproduice very easily:
I have 3 running scripts: each script executes a specific ldapsearch and sleep 1s ...etc
each script scans all the database!
The database contains 10000 subscribers (that is 30000 dn)
I launch too a script which simulates a high CPU use!
and  approximately 1h30 afterwards the ldapsearch requests are altered that is instead of 11ms per request we have 15 seconds per search request

and even if I stop my script which simulates a high CPU use (so the CPU use becomes again normal),
my search requests take always long time (15 seconds in average)

Then if I execute the "db_recover -v" command in my database and I restart my openldap server
Again my search requests take a correct time (11ms in average)

I don't understand what the traces of  the "db_recover" command means ?? => cf. traces_recover file in attachment
I used too the command "db_printlog" to make printable the log files but it's the same pb

So my question is: which issue/exit do I have ?
1. go on anlysing traces but how doing ?
2. try to configure BDB backend but how doing ?
3. replace my BDB backend by LDBM backend ? where can I find a ldbm backend ...?

Thanks a lot
Helene

 Please read the FAQ-o-Matic before attempting to diagnose the problem. http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/893.html
/opt/BerkeleyDB/bin/db_recover -v
db_recover: Finding last valid log LSN: file: 12 offset 1679343
db_recover: Recovery starting from [12][1678359]
db_recover: Recovery complete at Wed Oct 22 15:26:50 2003
db_recover: Maximum transaction ID 80000008 Recovery checkpoint [12][1679694]
db_recover: Recovery complete at Wed Oct 22 15:26:50 2003
db_recover: Maximum transaction id 80000000 Recovery checkpoint [12][1679694]
#!/bin/sh

nb=100
while [ $nb -gt 0 ]
do
        while read msisdn
        do
                time /opt/openldap-clients-servers/bin/ldapsearch -x -D \
                "cn=admin,ou=CONTENT,o=alcatel,c=fr" -w secret -b \
                "ou=REPOSITORY,ou=CONTENT,o=alcatel,c=fr" -h \
                159.217.199.40:389 "maillogin=$msisdn/type=plmn@mms.mobifone.com.vn" homeDirectory mailQuota mailpassword maillogin
cn
                sleep 1
        done < ./pnnumber.txt