Re: Problem with connecting via SSL from remote host

Maybe your SSL is working and it's something bind related that's causing
trouble.  Can you try simplifying the bind process to take it out of the
equation?  Set up for and try an anonymous bind, for example?  Can you
connect the regular ldap port and turn on TLS?

Dylan Martin
Unix Admin
Seattle Central Community College