[Date Prev][Date Next]
openLdap ucdata error
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: openLdap ucdata error
- From: Mikael Grehn <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:28:58 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
I downloaded openldap 2.1.22 (with Berkeley db-4.0.14 and
cyrus-sasl-1.5.28 and regex) , have relinked the backend (to mySQL with
Also updated schema files (core.schema) and slapd.conf.
The project compiles and everything seems to work until I try and start
slapd...then it complains about ucdata files?(error -127)
(I could note that I am using 2.0.25 right now and that works perfectly)
I checked the archive and some other people seem to been having the same
problem...but they didnt get any reply.
Am I missing some ucdata files here or what am I doing wrong?
Are there any updated build/install notes for 2.1.22 (I only know of the
ones for 2.0.25 at http://www.fivesight.com/downloads/openldap.asp#HOWTO) ?
Greatful for any help or hints.
Envilogg Datateknik AB