openLdap ucdata error

Hello!
I downloaded openldap 2.1.22 (with Berkeley db-4.0.14 and cyrus-sasl-1.5.28 and regex) , have relinked the backend (to mySQL with specific interface).
Also updated schema files (core.schema) and slapd.conf.
The project compiles and everything seems to work until I try and start slapd...then it complains about ucdata files?(error -127)
(I could note that I am using 2.0.25 right now and that works perfectly)

I checked the archive and some other people seem to been having the same problem...but they didnt get any reply.

Am I missing some ucdata files here or what am I doing wrong?
Are there any updated build/install notes for 2.1.22 (I only know of the ones for 2.0.25 at http://www.fivesight.com/downloads/openldap.asp#HOWTO) ?

Greatful for any help or hints.

Sincerely

--