Re: OpenSSL + Kerberos + Cyrus-SASL + OpenLDAP

--On Monday, October 13, 2003 1:32 PM -0400 Jim Seymour <jseymour@LinxNet.com> wrote:

No offense intended, Simon, but I try to use un-third-party-patched stuff as much as I can, where production systems are concerned.

But I will take your comments under advisement... *urg*  especially as
I observed, as I was typing this, that the Heimdal Kerberos build just
chocked with a couple of ``missing terminating " character'' errors
:/.  *sigh*

I had a feeling this was going to be a hair-pulling exercise :(.  And
me with not much left to pull...

Yeah, that's a bug that was ignored in gcc2 but gcc3 complains about.

One other note.  You need to compile Heimdal with:

CCFLAGS="-O2 -D_REENTRANT" for it to be thread safe

Also, in lib/roken/resolv.c, you want to delete the line:

#undef HAVE_RES_NSEARCH around line 47.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount