Da: Helene.Lastennet@alcatel.fr
Data: giovedì 02 ottobre 2003 13.59.42
A: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Oggetto: Pb to restart Openldap

Hy,
Does anyone have an idea what "Requested page not found (-30989)" actualy mean ?
The problem occured following a problem with the PC: that is the PC was
completely out (no more handle)
So it was necessary to restart it after having switched off the current.
Then, we had to to restart openldap in debug mode because it was impossible
to restart it (cf. traces).
Is it normal ?
Thanks a lot
Helene
More details concerning the traces:
[root@VNHAPR01 libexec]# ./slapd -d 256 -h ldap://203.162.21.114:389
bdb_initialize: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.1.24: (September 13, 2002)

bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database
bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database
bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database
(-30989)
bdb_db_open: last_id(/opt/openldap-clients-servers/var/openldap-data/bdb1)
failed: DB_PAGE_NOTFOUND: Requested page not found (-30989)
backend_startup: bi_db_open(0) failed! (-30989)
bdb(ouÎNT,o¬atel,cend-of-log
bdb(ouÎNT,o¬atel,cend-of-log
bdb(ouÎNT,o¬atel,cend-of-log
bdb(ouÎNT,o¬atel,cend-of-log
bdb(ouÎNT,o¬atel,cend-of-log
bdb(ouÎNT,o¬atel,cýn2id.bdb: unable to flush page: 0
bdb(ouÎNT,o¬atel,cüheckpoint: failed to flush the buffer
cache Invalid argument
bdb_db_destroy: txn_checkpoint failed: Invalid argument (22)
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.
[root@VNHAPR01 libexec]#
Working Environment :
Linux redhat 7.3
Berkley4.1.24