[Date Prev][Date Next]
Question about Cygwin OpenLDAP
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Question about Cygwin OpenLDAP
- From: "SerpentMage (Christian Gross)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 08:59:11 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030901 Thunderbird/0.2
A little while back I asked a question about Cygwin LDAP.
My question was if OpenLDAP was compiled for Cygwin would it use the
forking model, or would it run as single process for all requests.
Sadly nobody answered and I really do need an answer because I have not
been able to prove it one way or the other in practical tests.
Does anybody know about this?