Re: Solaris 7 client

Hey Greg,

According to Sun Solaris 7 clients are simply unable to use LDAP as a naming service. If you want the libpam-ldap and libnss-ldap libraries to try to get them to work for Solaris 7, all I can say is good luck! You are correct in that you don't need the BerkleyDB stuff for the client PADL libraries... I'd really suggest upgrading them to 9, or at the very least 8. Solaris 8 clients have the ldapclient commands as well.

-Josh