Re: Solaris 7 client

Sun would say that, yes.
I don't have any built in a redistributable form, but the padl.com
nss_ldap and pam_ldap stuff works fine with Solaris 7.  Works well with
Solaris 8 also, as long as you can get past Sun's irritating habit of
overwriting your libraries and configuration during patch installs.

Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator    <asparks@doublesparks.net>