RE: Solaris 7 client

You are welcome to try our Solaris 7 CDS and CNS packages. You can find them
at:

http://www.symas.net/download

While the Solaris 7 packages are not based on the latest 2.1 code, it is
likely they will suit your needs, as relatively few changes have been made
to the client libraries.

Note that because of the hash that Sun made of dtlogin with their patches,
CNS may not work with dtlogin (long story), but should support all other
functions. If you decide to use the packages, it is likely we would update
them to the latest versions.

Matthew Hardin
Symas Corporation
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP software:
http://www.symas.net/download