Re: Enabling syslog in OpenLDAP 2.1.22 RH9 pkg

I can't seem to find the spec file patch you mention anywhere.
I am trying to build on RH8 and RH9 both fail using the srpm from
rawhide which is 2.1.22-5 now.

Kirk Turner-Rustin wrote:
I've built and installed the OpenLDAP 2.1.22-4 RPMs from RedHat's RawHide
distribution on two RedHat 9 boxes (many thanks to Frank Swasey for
posting the spec file patch). Everything is going swimmingly, except
that I can't get slapd to write debugging info to syslog.

--
May the source be with you! Open Source of course!

http://www.wtfo-guru.com - Cooperative Web Hosting