RE: Openldap vs. IBM Directory Server

Hello Lee,

	I hope that you are well. If you find that OpenLDAP multi-master
replication is not suitable then you would have to look at the software
from Sun, they have 4 way multi-master replication available on their
software (Sun ONE Directory Server) which is the closed to this that you
can get for a true ldap server so to say.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi