From: Lee [mailto:lee_hoffman@brown.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 3:10 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Openldap vs. IBM Directory Server

Hey All,
We are evaluating a switch to IBM Directory Server from our current
openldap cluster due to openldap's lack of (or should i say buggy)
multimaster support.

I wanted to get an impression from users of this list that have
experience with both servers, and what if any advantages OpenLdap has
over IBM's Directory Server (which is also free).

Thanks,
Lee

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.