Re: Kylix + LDAP

Kylix C++, or Kylix Pascal?
(aka builder or Delphi?)
with C++ you can just connect to the standard C api for calling ldap..
with pascal, I am assuming you could do the same..
As for a pretty object wrapper..  do a search on google by using builder
or delphi instead of kylix.. (note you'll need a Open source component
if you want to compile it on linux too, and hope they wrote it with
portability in mind).

--
Edward Rudd <eddie@omegaware.com>
Home Page <http://urkle.drip.ws/>