Re: JLDAP and Active Directory IGNORE

Jon Roberts wrote:
Is it possible to authenticate/bind to an Active Directory server using the Novell JLDAP or IETF libraries? I only need an authenticated connection for searching, but it would be nice if mroe were possible.
If so, does it require any additional classes that don't come with the distribution? Is there a Howto anywhere?

I don't know exactly where I got the idea that you couldn't create simple binds to Active Directory from Java LDAP libraries, but I believe I am just confused once again. Since I don't have a windows server myself, I couldn't invalidate this misconception.

Sorry. I hope someday to outgrow these donkey ears.

Jon Roberts