ACLs -- Access to attr in parent, when user binds as child?

Hi there,

  I'd like to be able to only allow access to a particular
attribute that resides in the parent's entry, when a child
of that parent entry has been bound to...

For instance:

ou=domain1.com,ou=domains   attr=someAttribute
ou=domain2.com,ou=domains   attr=someAttribute

user binds as uid=someuser,ou=domain1.com,ou=domains
user should now have access to someAttribute in
"ou=domain1.com,ou=domains"

Is this possible?  Am I overlooking a simple solution?

Thanks,
Eric