Re: SHA1 password in LDIF files

With ldappassword you can set user password to existing directory, but I need
to create passwords for users before directory set up and then, populate it.

CRYPTED_PASSWD=`/usr/sbin/slappasswd -s $PASSWD`
This clause works fine for superuser password in slapd.conf, but when I try to
use it for normal users in LDIF format, it does not work and I can't
understand why.