LDAP v2.1 schema

Is there an up to date schema for qmail that works with v2.1?  I am
currently using a schema I found and I get the following errors....

etc/openldap/schema/qmail.schema: line 52: Duplicate attributeType:

Here is the entry for that attribute in the schema

attributetype ( NAME 'mailHost'
        DESC 'On which qmail server the messagestore of this use is
        EQUALITY caseIgnoreIA5Match
        SINGLE-VALUE )

I am setting up LDAP to work with Postfix and qmail.schema is the
recommended schema.

Should I pose this question at the Postfix list.

Bobby R. Cox
Linux Systems Administrator
Project Mutual Telephone

The mosquito exists to keep the mighty humble.