Re: Mapping userPassword to Kerberos 5

Quoting "Howard Chu" <hyc@highlandsun.com>:

> [...]

I solely agree, but in (most?) cases there's no other option. You _have_ to
allow simple bind (broken software and what not - I have no choise in my
phpQLAdmin, since there is no Kerberos API support in PHP) and if it's to
anquard to have TWO passwords (one for kerberos, one for simple binds), then
{KERBEROS} is a resonable compromise. Don't like it either, but...