LDIF compatibility

Are the v1.x ldif compatible with v2.x?  I am having a heck of a time
importing an ldif from my current v1.2 to my newly built v2.0.

I created the ldif on the v1 server using ldapbrowser, because I believe
v1 does not have slapcat ( I didn't find it ).

I then used slapadd to import the ldif file, but it keeps stopping with
an error when it reaches a blank line.

added: "dc=pmt,dc=org" (00000001)
added: "ou=People, dc=pmt,dc=org" (00000002)
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=26)

line 26 is the blank line after the first record.

--
Bobby R. Cox
Linux Systems Administrator

The mosquito exists to keep the mighty humble.