GroupOfURL needed

We are developing an application that requires an LDAP directory interface and have implemented OpenLDAP 2.1.16 (back-sql) as our solution.

We've just received government specification for the LDAP schema that must be supported by the application, and it utilizes GroupOfURL in several places.  The specs even refer to groupofurls as a "widely used class."

In looking at the OpenLDAP forum and docs, it appears GroupOfURL is _not_ supported by OpenLDAP. Is this still the case?  What about in upcoming v2.2?

Note that this question was also raised by Russ Licht in this forum on 3/28/2003.

Thanks for any insight,

Ken Turley
Invizeon Corp.