SOLVED Re[4]: SASL MD5 - another try

Hello Dieter,

Friday, July 18, 2003, 2:45:19 PM, you wrote:

>> DK> You may use ldappasswd, or create an *.ldif file, or use a graphical
>> DK> tool like GQ or Ldapbrowser.
>>     No, i mean how to store SASL secrets in LDAP DB? Maybe i should do
>>     some configuration over SASL?
DK> It just struck my mind, that your problem might be a sasl realm.
DK> As default, sasl takes host.domain.tld als realm, unless defined
DK> otherwise.
DK> Could you test with the cyrus-sasl test suite, if the sasl
DK> authentification string contains the sasl-realm, you provide in your
DK> saslRegexp?

    Bingo! You're genie! It's authorising me! Finally!

    It works with regexp

sasl-regexp uid=(.*),cn=DIGEST-MD5,cn=auth
    uid=$1,node=33(10),ou=users,dc=startatom,dc=ru

    Now next question - how can i modify this regexp, so not only
    users that attached to node=33(10) can authorise? I've tried to
    put it like

sasl-regexp uid=(.*),cn=DIGEST-MD5,cn=auth
    uid=$1,node=(.*),ou=users,dc=startatom,dc=ru

    ...but "user not found" error in here. I don't want to store all
    users in one 'node' or 'ou'. How should i fix this one?

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:lan_mailing@startatom.ru