From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Alexander
Lunyov
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 5:44 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re[3]: Radius Compatibility

Hello Servidores,

Friday, July 18, 2003, 5:40:53 PM, you wrote:

>> Hello Servidores,
>> SySdI> Im trying to upgrade an openldap server from the 2.0.27 to the

>> SySdI> 2.1.22 version. Obviously, I had have a lot of problems with
>> SySdI> the schema, but this one is stopping me much time; actually,
>> SySdI> Im using a file called radius-ldapv3.schema that works
>> SySdI> perfectly with radius-cistron-1.6.4 and the openldap server ,
>> SySdI> but now (with the openldap 2.1.22) it is not posible to add
>> SySdI> the entries with the objectClass radiusProfile.
>>

>>   There's schema checking 'on' by default in OpenLDAP 2.1.x, maybe
>>   this is the problem (i mean that with 2.1.x you cannot just add
>>   entry with all objectClasses that you want to). Any way, in
>>   attachment there is my (taken from somewhere, i don't remember)
>>   radius schema and it's working with OpenLDAP 2.1.20 (in this time
i'm
>>   upgrading to .22). And you forgot to say what was the error.

SysSdI>> Hi, thanks for your reply and for the file, but unfortunately
SysSdI>> it didnt work. I didnt say the error cause I dont know it . Im
SysSdI>> working with the LDAPBrowser, and there are no error logs when
SysSdI>> I try to add an entry with radiusProfile as an objectClass, but

SysSdI>> the LDAPbrowser says failed to import. Im gonna show two
SysSdI>> examples, I CAN add the firs one but I CANT add the second one.

SySdI> Example 1:

SySdI> dn: uid=rescauca,ou=Entidades Adscritas,ou=Usuarios,
SySdI> dc=unicauca,dc=edu,dc=co
SySdI> mailLocalAddress: rescauca@unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> mailLocalAddress: rescauca@ucauca.edu.co
SySdI> givenName: Representacion Estudiantil de la Universidad del
SySdI> objectClass: inetLocalMailRecipient
SySdI> objectClass: person
SySdI> objectClass: organizationalPerson
SySdI> objectClass: inetOrgPerson
SySdI> objectClass: posixAccount
SySdI> objectClass: top
SySdI> objectClass: kerberosSecurityObject
SySdI> objectClass: shadowAccount
SySdI> objectClass: serviciosUnicauca
SySdI> mailRoutingAddress: rescauca@atenea.unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> shadowLastChange: 11990
SySdI> userPassword::
e2NyeXB0fSQxJHNkV1ZiUVNtJGFhdVJKU3dKbkl6cWhRURRLy4=
SySdI> uid: rescauca
SySdI> mail: rescauca@unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> uidNumber: 1487
SySdI> cn: Representacion Estudiantil de la Universidad del Cauca
SySdI> shadowFlag: 134540412
SySdI> loginShell: /bin/tcsh
SySdI> host: atenea.unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> krbName: rescauca@UNICAUCA.EDU.CO
SySdI> gidNumber: 30010
SySdI> gecos: Representacion Estudiantil de la Universidad del Cauca
SySdI> mailHost: atenea.unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> homeDirectory: /home/Adscritas/rescauca
SySdI> sn: Cauca

SySdI> Example 2:

SySdI> dn: uid=martinez,ou=Contratistas,ou=Usuarios,
SySdI> dc=unicauca,dc=edu,dc=co
SySdI> mailLocalAddress: martinez@unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> mailLocalAddress: martinez@ucauca.edu.co
SySdI> givenName: Jaime Leonardo
SySdI> objectClass: inetLocalMailRecipient
SySdI> objectClass: person
SySdI> objectClass: organizationalPerson
SySdI> objectClass: inetOrgPerson
SySdI> objectClass: posixAccount
SySdI> objectClass: top
SySdI> objectClass: kerberosSecurityObject
SySdI> objectClass: shadowAccount
SySdI> objectClass: radiusProfile
SySdI> objectClass: serviciosUnicauca
SySdI> mailRoutingAddress: martinez@atenea.unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> shadowLastChange: 11949
SySdI> userPassword::
e2NyeXBhTy7JHdrTnBnT2p1JFFMeHkvSlVoQXF0SDhmM2dhT1NKMS4=
SySdI> uid: martinez
SySdI> mail: martinez@unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> uidNumber: 1828
SySdI> cn: Jaime Leonardo Martinez
SySdI> dialupAccess: True
SySdI> loginShell: /bin/tcsh
SySdI> host: atenea.unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> krbName: martinez@UNICAUCA.EDU.CO
SySdI> gidNumber: 30004
SySdI> shadowMax: 99999
SySdI> gecos: Jaime Leonardo Martinez
SySdI> dialupPayment: Especial
SySdI> mailHost: atenea.unicauca.edu.co
SySdI> homeDirectory: /home/Contratistas/martinez
SySdI> sn: Martinez

SySdI> Thanks for your attention.

       Sorry, but i can't just look on these two entry and give you
       answer. I'm not slapd :)

       Try not to use LDAPBrowser, create LDIF file and use ldapadd with
       arg -d -1, or start slapd with -d -1 arg or even more verbosity
       and then try to add something.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                            mailto:lan_mailing@startatom.ru