[Date Prev][Date Next]
SASL MD5 - another try
I'm still don't get it. Let's play it step by step.
1. Install Cyrus-SASL 2.1.13 with default options in configure (not me,
it's port in FreeBSD).
2. Install OpenLDAP 2.1.21 with --enable-sasl option in configure
3. Configure slapd.conf and add proper sasl-regexp option.
4. Get LDAP database filled.
5. Then i'm trying to bind to LDAP with -Y DIGEST-MD5 and result same as before
- logs are growing fast with "daemon: select timeout - yielding"
entry. And that's all.
I dreaming to get some error that you people have - but i've got
only that "select timeout" and nobody seems to know what is
The questions are:
1. Is SASL really works with LDAP (stupid question? i don't think so)?
2. Do i need to config SASL in some way?
3. Do i need to compile ldapdb auxprop plugin for SASL?
4. Can anyone if you have SASL & LDAP working together write some
small step by step howto?